Rapid globalization is creating a challenging tax environment as multinational companies continue to expand operations abroad. While the complex global operating structures and supply chain models are designed to gain a competitive advantage in the economy, however they also add to the challenges of operating across international borders.
Our team of experienced International Tax Professionals offer unique global tax services that help clients to navigate through such tax challenges. We asses cross-border transactions and businesses holistically, and understand supply chains, industries, revenue models, and concepts under General Anti-Avoidance Rules (GAAR), Base Erosion and Profit Sharing (BEPS) etc. to assist the clients in setting up appropriate strategies and operational structures to stay competitive and support their global footprint.
Our Service Offerings:
- Analysis and advise on tax implications of cross border mergers and related tax planning strategies
- Advise on International tax treaties, foreign tax credits considering BEPS implications
- Assistance with outbound investment structuring and related tax planning
- Advisory on tax consequences associated with digital transactions, viz. withholding considerations, equalisation levy, significant economic presence
- Analysis and advise with respect to exposure of creation of permanent establishments of foreign companies in India and related attribution of profits
- Review of international tax structures considering GAAR implications
- Assistance with compliance structuring for expatriates, including social security benefits and tax planning strategies
- Assistance in representation before tax authorities for Nil/lower deduction of taxes
- Assistance with mutual agreement procedures under tax treaties
- Assistance with Transfer Pricing compliance, advisory services and litigation management.