- Self-owned office space in the city situated at the most prime location with a seating capacity of 120 personnel.
- Fully furnished office space including conference rooms, meeting and training rooms with biometric access.
- High speed internet in all offices.
- Latest Audio and Video Conferencing facilities.
Information Technology Infrastructure
- Hardware support – Desktops/Laptops- 150 Nos., with matching peripheral support. Each and every staff is equipped with an individual laptop/PC .
- Software support- Using latest licensed software’s as required to support the work requirements.
- Microsoft office 365 with Microsoft team and Share Point licensed software provided to each staff.
Network & IT Platform
- High end Servers
- Centralized data storage, Backup & retrieval systems.
- Digital data security through centralized firewall, antivirus, antispyware solutions.
- Date on Cloud storage accessible 24 by 7 from anywhere.
Other Electronic Devices
- High end xerox machines
- Printers and Scanners
- To facilitate the work flow & other allied activities and enhance internal control in the organization. A seamless, all-encompassing ERP office management software takes care of the entire back office and housekeeping needs of the firms, which includes client and staff database management, work and job allocation, modules on income tax, service tax , audits, and HR processes etc.
- Extensive support through Intranet to facilitate coordination, documentation and information sharing amongst staff. Best practices, SOP’s, Checklists, and Templates etc. are fully hosted on the intranet with access on a need to know basis, so as to ensure that the staff is well updated on intricacies of professional services being rendered by the firm .
IT Tools for work execution
- We are using latest IT tools such as CAAT tools, Accounting Software, and other Data Analysis Tools to enhance our work execution abilities.
The firm has well qualified, highly trained and strongly motivated strength of about 100 plus, which includes professionally qualified Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants, MBA’s etc. We provide continuous and regular training to our staff to keep them up-dated with the industry changes and additions. We rigorously attempt to keep track of all the changes and developments in all fields where we practice and advise our clients.
We maintain a panel of high caliber, well trained personnel who are having rich experience in their areas of expertise. They are specialized in different fields to meet extra work and contingency. The partners and staff at VKC have rich experience in industry and consultancy services which is why we can provide lateral, innovative suggestions and technically sound advice and services which are so critical to today’s business needs.
Our stringent code of ethics and shared values provide the critical platform on which this entire infrastructure operates to render the brand of services which distinguish us from our competitors in the services market.
Policies & Procedures
- Documented Policies and Procedures for clarity, standardization and transparency in the functioning of all the offices.
- Standard Operating Procedures for ensuring standardization, quality control and efficiency in execution of work
Knowledge Management and Skill Enhancement support systems
- Daily news alerts on topics of professional relevance are disseminated through use of information Technology solutions such as e-mails, Intranet etc.
- Newsflash to staff & clients on SOS basis on important judicial decisions, regulatory amendments and notifications.
- Monthly publication of Tax and Regulatory Newsletter for updating staff and clients.
- Knowledge Bank for important articles, notes, presentations, samples, etc.
- Induction Training Programmes for new staff.
- Continuous Training Programmes for all staff personnel followed by Brain Storming sessions.
- Interaction on work related issues between all levels of personnel through ‘Discussion Board’ on the intranet.
- Subscription to Newsletters and Magazines for up gradation of knowledge of personnel.
- Fully equipped physical and digital library of books, newsletters, magazines, etc. for continuous up gradation of the skills of every personnel.