VKC firmly believes in work life balance and the concept of work with fun. We understand there is more to life than work and that a balanced lifestyle is the key to success. Since employees spend a substantial amount of time at the office, we at VKC provide an environment where people feel connected and appreciated. It’s about enjoying where you work, knowing you can grow there and being proud to identify with it. We believe that ensuring a positive and friendly work environment strengthens the bonds we all share.
- Extra-curricular activity (ECA) committee along with HRD annually organizes Treks and Offsites, wherein all members are taken for day as well as residential picnics.
- Annual sports cum Founder’s Day is celebrated where Cricket, Football, Badminton matches etc. are organized followed by Talent shows, skit, recreational activities in the evening. Recognitions are awarded to deserving team members for exceptional achievements at workplace.
- The ECA Committee regularly arranges indoor games such as Chess, Caroms and Tournaments for Table Tennis, at regular intervals.
- Celebrations are organized on Independence day, Republic Day, Christmas, including decorations, rangoli formation, theme dressing, etc. where team members are also encouraged to showcase their talent.
- Staff farewells are organized by HRD to bid adieu to staff completing their trainings with VKC.
- Flexible working hours are provided wherein staff can themselves choose their working hours from 09 am in the morning up to 08 pm in the evening as per their convenience.