Culture and Values
There is always a bit of ambiguity in many organizations about what their culture is. We took a call to consciously define it so that each person working in the organization gets aligned to it formally in the same way.
Culture is defined in the oxford dictionary as “The ideas, customs, and social behavior of a particular people or society”. Keeping this definition in mind, we introspected and found that our culture can be actually defined on certain important parameters, which stand out in the behavioral aspects of our organization.
- Relationships: Building and then nurturing relationships. We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership and every employee relationship as part of a large family. We believe relationships should be built to last over the long term.
- Team work: We believe that nothing great is established without team work. Keeping this in mind, we follow a decentralized approach, empowering every individual within the organization, with a view to unleash their full potential.
- Excellence: We believe in excellence. Excellence for us gets defined only when we bring a smile on the face of our clients.
- Agility: We believe in the value of time, both for us as well as our clients. If we will not value our time, we will perhaps never value our client’s time. Speed is of essence in saving time, and in turn money and being agile is our second nature.
- Creativity: Ingenious and out of the box solutions can only come, where creativity is woven in the fabric of an organization. The staff is constantly encouraged and taught to come up with out of box solutions to create ground breaking value for clients.
- Empathy: for our clients and staff and the need for a harmonious co-existence, balancing our personal needs, the needs of our clients, our staff, various other stakeholders and the society at large.
- Integrity: Integrity is at the core of all we do, small or big.
- Independence: Independence is about objectivity, skepticism and constantly avoiding prejudices and biases, intentionally and more importantly, unintentionally. It is the hallmark of the audit profession, at the heart of our values, and fundamental to everything we do.
- Trust: Implicitly trusting and creating trust through transparent manner of working. Fairness and transparency are the associated values which guide this core value while taking professional decisions and actions.
- Passion: Bringing Passion to everything we do. Bigger the challenge, bigger the passion. Passion to deliver quality services to our clients, beats in the heart of our each staff, every moment.
- Commitment: Committed to ensure a successful end to the assignment, day in and day out, 24X7. Anything short is not acceptable to us.