- Higher Stipend Stipend is provided to articles at much higher rates then prescribed by the Institute. On successful completion of 2nd and 3rd year training, this higher rate of stipend is further topped up with bonuses.
- Merit scholarships VKC Merit scholarships are awarded to all the articles clearing groups (both IPCC and Final) in their training tenure with us. Special merit scholarships are awarded for securing ranks at National / State levels.
- Liberal leaves Leaves are granted liberally for examinations, and consideration is given to deserving articles for a leave even higher than what is available to their credit.
- Extra working credits The firm has transparent and fair leave policies. Every minute of extra working is automatically credited to the account of the article in the attendance software, a practice which is unique to VKC.
- Multidisciplinary working environment The firm provides a multi-disciplinary learning environment, where articles after 2 years of rigorous base training in accounting, audits and direct tax are encouraged and provided with opportunities to further expose themselves to specialized work areas of their choice.
- Client exposure Articles are permitted and encouraged early on to have one-on-one contact with clients, both domestic and international, along with a variety of challenging opportunities on diverse work areas.
- Study Circle Committee The Study Circle committee is by the articles and for the articles. Through this platform articles take part in pre-exam counselling, post exam reviews. They coordinate with members and mentors for scheduling and organizing workshops, training programs, collating staff feedback, etc.
- Active Hand holding Policies for conducting article ship training are frequently reviewed at VKC. HR Partner directly engages with articles to discuss their examination performance, provide guidance and feedback, convey expectations, provide work exposure, and achieve growth roadmap at VKC.
- KMT Committee Knowledge Management team works on daily basis to keep the internal team and external stakeholders updated on the latest regulatory and professional developments. Join the team to build your technical, analytical skills and keep yourself updated.
- ECA Committee The Extra Curricular Activity (ECA) Committee organizes fun, learning and team building activities in the office, so it is essential to create well rounded personalities.
VKC, as a mid-sized firm, offers just the right blend of diverse exposure as well as experience of working in environment at par with the largest firms of the country.
As VKC family, the firm rewards its articles and looks forward in absorbing them as future employees in the firm. Articles interested in moving out are helped to secure placements with clients through the firms extensive contact base. More than 200 CA’s have graduated after doing articles with the firm.
VKC Alumni, matter of huge pride and source of strength for VKC, hold important positions in the Industry, both in India and abroad.
An exciting and fulfilling future awaits you at VKC!!!