Tax Structuring and Planning
Indirect Tax Structuring and planning can help a business to gain success in the market. Proper tax structuring and planning can save business from numerous drawbacks such as loss of input credits, higher payment of taxes, levy of interest/penalties and unwanted litigation.
Therefore, it is essential that the each business transaction is evaluated, structured and planned specifically considering the indirect tax impact.
At VKC, our services broadly cover the following:
- Analyze the business operations to identify the tax optimization opportunities
- Reviewing the business transactions to identify the compliance gaps
- Structuring of contracts and transactions to optimize indirect tax incidence
- Advice on setting up business in tax efficient manner
- Reconciliation of GST returns with the accounting records