Litigation and Representational Services
Tax laws have always been complex and subject matter of interpretation /litigations. This leads to receiving of show cause notices, letters requiring them to explain the rational for following a particular interpretation/ claiming the tax benefits, etc. Tax litigation is between taxpayers and the state of federal government. If not addressed properly the revenue authorities can freeze your assets, reposes possessions, put liens on property and assets and criminally prosecute. We at VKC understand the gravity of the issues and assist you in better handling and early closure of such matters under GST, and State Indirect Taxes. Our professional services include:
- Formulating strategy to manage multiple litigations such as speedy and expeditious disposal of cases Assistance in drafting responses to notices, enquiries and such other communication received from revenue/assessing authorities
- Assistance in preparation and filing of appeals against orders before Commissioner (Appeal) and Appellate Tribunal.
- Representation before the adjudicating and appellate authorities, up to the Appellate Tribunal.
- Identifying cases for obtaining advance ruling, filing of application and appearance before the Advance Ruling Authority.
- Representation before Settlement Commission for settlements of cases.