We effectively represent our clients before all layers of tax department, which help taxpayers comfortably sail through audits and scrutiny by the tax departments.
Our key offerings are:
- Advisory on litigation strategy
- Provide appropriate support on implementation of litigation strategies
- Review of litigation history and assistance in litigation risk analysis
- Assistance in evaluating sustainability of tax positions and assistance in suggesting and taking remedial actions
Our taxation advisory team is highly knowledgeable and well conversant with the tax laws to provide services relating to ITAT, ITSC, AAR, DRP, etc. The firm’s Direct Tax team specializes in handling Search, Survey and other complicated cases of the Investigation Wing of the Income tax department. We have successfully represented our clients before these forums and are fully conversant with the nuances of appearing before these authorities.
Litigation support at various levels including ITAT, High court and Supreme Court
Litigation services involve preparation and filing of appeals and representation before the various tax authorities. We here at VKC provide litigation support through:
- Representation before the Indian statutory and fiscal authorities including Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Settlement Commission (ITSC); Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR), Dispute Resolution Panel (DRP), etc.
The firm practices and assists clients on all types of civil and commercial litigation in all the courts in the country. The firm’s network of associates around the country is very useful for our clients who have litigation issues. It is a well-established practice in India to engage Senior Advocates to argue important matters. The firm has, whenever necessary and in the interest of the client, engaged the most appropriate Senior Advocate for their matters. The firm has excellent relations with some of the country’s most recognized Senior Advocates in India.