Other Regulatory Assistance
- Ensuring statutory compliances, without attracting undue penalties and costs, is today the number one concern of any CEO. Though GST has subsumed multiple indirect tax laws, the compliance under GST need is very high. There are multiple periodical returns, statements, intimations, notices and reply to such notices which need to be complied in GST. The input matching concept with ceiling limit in GST is a significant task and credit not matched could result in denial of credit and consequent losses. Therefore, it is important for the organizations to ensure error free compliance. We at VKC ensure that you enjoy peace of mind through comprehensive compliance support services as under:
- Assistance in obtaining registrations under GST or other statutory legislations as required.
- Assistance in preparing and filing periodic return(s) including Annual return 9 with payment support.
- Filing of statutory applications with various authorities
- Conduct due diligence reviews from indirect tax perspective.
While most of the indirect taxes have been subsumed under GST, the businesses still have to deal with some of the erstwhile indirect taxes. Our team at VKC provides other services for the various indirect tax levies such as custom duty etc. We provide comprehensive advice and assistance to our clients in the areas of customs, foreign trade policy, etc.
At VKC, we provide the following services:
- Advice on matters pertaining to import and export of goods into/from India under the Customs Act, 1962 and other routine services
- Conduct due diligence reviews from indirect tax perspective
- Strategic Consultation in relation to any enquiry, investigations, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining various export incentives
- Assistance in set up/demerger/exit of units in SEZ, EOU, etc.
- Identifying product tariff classification and rates under customs
- Assistance in in undertaking provisional and final assessments
- Analyzing the pros and cons of setting up EOUs, STP units and suggesting a suitable tax efficient structure
- Assisting in assessment proceedings under the State-VAT laws