Comprehensive Health Checks/Reviews
GST health check-up is a recent initiative to protect an organization and fulfilling GST compliances to run the business of an entity seamlessly. Dynamic business environment and complex regulatory framework makes it difficult to track changes in indirect tax laws. Hence, it is a desirable practice to undertake a regular health checkup of the business on a periodic basis (quarterly/half yearly/ annually) to ensure that no changes or amendments having significant impact are missed altogether.
It is also important to carry out the periodic health checks to have a good GST rating. The GST rating depends a lot on the GST returns one has filed. We at VKC aim at catering hassle free and speedy delivery of GST related tax services which surely helps to improve GSTIN performance and rating over time which are:
- Examine applicability of taxes on various transactions carried out in the business environment Examining eligibility of exemptions benefits available.
- Examine eligibility of tax credits and export benefits (as applicable)
- Evaluate tax optimization opportunities.
- Identification of Gap analysis with reasons between the ITC in books and that claimed in GST returns filed.
- Identifying internal control weaknesses and areas of non-compliances
- Detailed exception report outlining observations